Below are some of the publications, blogs, and other media outlets that are talking about Demand. If you’d like to receive more information about the book or speak to Adrian Slywotzky and the Demand team, please contact us.
• Motley Fool: “Who Are the Next Groundbreakers?”
• WBUR’s “Here & Now”: Interview with Adrian Slywotzky (audio clip)
• The Atlantic magazine: “The Quiet Healthcare Revolution” by Adrian Slywotzky and Tom Main
• FastCompany.com: “The Six Secrets of Demand Creation” | “The Zipcar Case: Zipping From Very Good to Magnetic” | “Hassle Maps: The Genesis of Demand” | “Triggering Demand: How Coffee-Maker Nespresso Turned Drips Into Gushers” | “The Ultimate Lessons From Steve Jobs, Teacher” | “Building a Steep Trajectory of Improvement: The Pret A Manger Case”
• Change This: The Art of Hassle Map Thinking (excerpt)
• Inc. Daily: “Generating Demand in a Down Economy”
• Harvard Business Review: “Steve Jobs and the Eureka Myth” on the HBR blog network